Tuesday, September 9, 2008

new friends

"the othernight,i was with my friends..(drinking).when suddenly a group of fine looking ladies approached us,then started talking to us..they were telling us about a plan for a reunion…then it came to me that these ladies and me are from the same batch.(we graduated together,in the same school)…but wow!..are these ladies here in front of me really the classmates i had in hischool?…they had crayolas in their bags which i guess explains the colors in their faces…but the most shocking part is tHAT THEY HAD BREASTS!!!!…hahahaha..wow!.clothes which ressemble the ones Paris Hilton wears and shoes of michael jordan,aw!wrong guy..they had sandals that looked like ferry boats..and ooohhh!..u shud have seen those teeth,they were like white boards..tsktsktsk…i dont want to thinkthey were my old frends,i want to look at them as new frends..para wlang konsensya!"
-ben-

"this is the reason why i dont drink too much.."
-thirdie-

No comments: